On the 29th of November 2013 the Future of 3D conference was held in Aarhus, Denmark with 84 engaged participants and 8 exciting lectures. The following material is available from our day:
- Intro by Jesper Mosegaard, Computer Graphics Lab, Alexandra Institute
- Augmented Vision by Didier Stricker, Augmented Vision, DFKI
- Build Your Own 3D Scanner by Jakob Wilm, DTU Compute
- Elementacular by Jesper Børlum, Computer Graphics Lab, Alexandra Institute
- Handheld 3D color scanning by Peter Dahl, 3Shape
- The short-film presented by Tumblehead can be found on vimeo including further links for behind-the-scene information.
- The paper that Toshiya Hachisuka presented is available as a technical report